In The Red

Angela Perry has secrets. Like everyone else, she wants these secrets to stay hidden within her. Not until she's reached her outer limits of sanity, does she realize that her secrets aren't secrets at all.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

Almost 30-year-old SF native, living in the City, working in non-profit land. I love food, although not as much as some of my foodie friends. I actually like the fog!

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Author's Note

My first attempt at writing a novel in full scale. All my previous tries were admired by friends only and written over the a very long time. At best, I have four chapters of real depth and substance. This November, my goal is to broaden my previous work and challenge myself to write more than I've ever written before. I hope to accomplish my goals, but I'll settle for anything better than what I've done so far. Enjoy!